Friday, June 11, 2010

more racing

I looked at the cycle pei website this week and was surprised to see that there is another duathlon on sunday in Ft. Augustus. I am going to try to do it. Mt time trial bike is in the shop getting a spoke fixed and a new tire so I will use my roadbike. I will be interested to see if it feels any slower. How i do in these races depends on which of the other triathletes show up (ie Jamie, Billy, Darcy etc...) The roadbikers (no offence to them) are generally not much of a threat as they are not used to running at all. the exception to that would be Cory Jay because of how good he is at cycling. I am also going to do a ten k on saturday and i am looking forward to that. If I could improve my 10 k times in the Olympic distance triathlons by a couple of minutes, i would do a lot better in terms of placement.

No comments:

Post a Comment