Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Getting into a fall routine

Last week i seemed to get back into a routine a bit more; I swam 3 times about 2000 metres each time; I did two spin classes; did hot yoga three times and ran twice. I would like to runa bit more but can't always fit everything in. I ran yesterday about 8 k and ran quite fast and felt good. Also did a spin class yesterday. This morning I swam and I plan to do hot yoga after work. regarding next year, i was thinking of getting into Lake Placid by donation but I think i will forgo that on the assumption I may be going to china to the world olympic championships. It sounds a bit funny saying that but I guess i qualified and there is no reason why i couldn't go (other than it will be a big expensive trip) I will definitely do the mooseman half iron in the spring and maybe timberman in august which i have never done.

No comments:

Post a Comment