Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Home Renos

This past fall I have had two major renos going at both houses- pool construction in New Glasgow and major renovation at my place in Charlottetown. It just occured to me today that it has had a bit of an effect on my training. It has taken some of my time but also my mental energy a bit. The good news is that the renos are almost over. I have been swimming regularly all fall and running 2 or three times a week. Prior to Christmas, I thought my running endurance was pretty good. I had been running alot around New Glasgow. Since then, it has decreased a bit. I have been doing yoga 2 or 3 times a week which is really a mental break. I have been doing spin class once a week but am having a hard time getting going on my trainor. I am going to Tucson in about a month and should be doing a bit of cycling in preparation. Otherwise, I am looking forward to the spring. My first big race is Mount Tremblant 70.3 in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment